Do you want YOUR CHILD to have lots of pictures in the yearbook? Did you take some cute shots on the first day of school? Do you ever come have lunch with your child, go to parties at the school, or chaperone field trip? Do you own a smart phone? If so, YOU can be a yearbook photographer!!
It’s easy! Just take a picture or two when you’re on campus, and submit them through the ios or Android app. All you need to do is label the picture with the TEACHER or EVENT. (NOT the child’s name)
The “First day of school page” will be completed within the next few weeks, so please submit those pictures today, before you forget!!!
From your smartphone:
Download the Balfour ImageShare App for easy uploads from your phone!
Project number (005069) Password (mde20)
From your computer:
- Visit http://sw.balfour.com/ tops-services/publicupload/ loginForm
- Enter our project number (005069) and password (mde20)
- Enter your contact information in case we have questions
- Browse and select images from your computer to upload
- Provide name of teacher and/or event
*DO NOT name each student! We only need the teacher name.
There will be thousands of images in this directory so it is vital that they be labeled!
- Click Begin Upload to upload your images.