Return to PTA Info

PTA Forms for Faculty

MDE PTA Check Request OR PTA Reimbursement Form

Please complete and sign this form in order to get reimbursed from the PTA for expenses already paid or to get a check issued to pay a third party from PTA funds. Please have the Team Leader and Principal sign the form as well. Thank you!

PTA Reimbursement Request For Faculty

Tax Exemption Form -This form is used to give to a retailer when purchasing goods or services for PTA purposes.

TIP: You may want to keep the PTA’s TAX ID number in your phone, sometimes that is all that is needed.  It’s 76-0681143

MDE Tax Exemption Certificate 2019


Permanent link to this article: